Thursday, October 04, 2007

I want to

- be able to cross the road wherever I please

- Eat street food (read as Pav Bhaji, Bhel Puri and Vada Pav) and enjoy them

- Go to a supermaket and be able to understand what the packaging says. Though, off late, it has been getting better.

- Be able to pick up the phone and call V whenever I want to

- Lie down on the couch at home and be pampered by Mom and Grandma

- Not having to worry about money, paying bills and cleaning, not to mention cooking

- Not stand in a line at every place possible

- Eat something that does not have cheese or butter in it.

Oh, the joys of being in India!! The best place in the world I say.

Cheers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Touche :)

Abhi! said...

@Su:

:)

livetimefe said...

India rocks...

Oh and I took it for granted that "her" is me :P

Awwwwwwwwwwww....

Didn't know that it affected you so much. My, call whenever you please :)

Abhi! said...

@ vaporizing

:)